In this tutorial, we will learn how to create a Google Compute Engine Instance.
- You should have created a Google Cloud Account.
- You have a project created on your Google Cloud account.
Let’s Get Started
Follow the below steps to create a Google Compute Engine.
- Open a Google Cloud Console and select a project.
- From the top left menu, click on Compute Engine > VM Instances.
- You can also search a keyword “compute engine” on the top search bar to get this option.
- You will be prompted to give values to your instance.
|Name||Unique name for your instance|
|Zone||Location where you want your data to be stored|